Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A peanut butter + jelly super smoothie

So here we are another week another super yummy smoothie. And I know I say it every week but I think this could be my favourite one yet.

I'm a big fan of the whole peanut butter and jelly combo I have it on my toast and lately Iv been having it on rice cakes with bananas, it's so god dam good. So like most of my recipes this smoothie came to me this morning when I was having my pb+j rice cake for brekky. Hmmmm Rebecca why not stick this combo in a smoothie {minus the rice cake} and I'm proud to say it is delish

For this recipe you will need:
1cup of Glenisk greek yogurt
1 cup of fresh strawberries
1 cup of raspberries (I used a mix of fresh + frozen)
1 spoon of peanut butter
1 cup of almond milk

Simply add all your ingredients into your smoothie blender and whizz until completely smooth.

Don't be afraid of the peanut butter it adds a gorgeous creamy and slightly salty dimension to a simple fruit smoothie.

Enjoy
Rebecca x

No comments:

Post a Comment


© Num Num Cupcakes. Powered by