Saturday, May 3, 2014

Lottie-Daisy's surprise smoothie

We are always trying to get this infamous 5 a day into our daily lives the trick is to figure out how to do this without it becoming a chore. And for me smoothies are the answers when it comes to  our little girlies.


It's no secret lottie-daisy is a picky eater at the best of times, but she seems fearless so far when it comes to smoothies. 

I buy a mixture of fresh and frozen fruit for the smoothies and I would even freeze fruit for the purpose of a super quick smoothie. She says she doesn't like raspberries so between you and I lottie thinks this is a strawberry smoothie!!!

For lotties favourite smoothie (until the next comes along) you will need:

1 cup of fresh orange juice
1 cup of frozen raspberries
1 cup of Glenisk organic yogurt
1/3 of a pineapple

It's as easy as popping everything into your blender no need for ice cubes as your raspberries are frozen. And for the final safety net for a picky eater I sieved the smoothie as I poured it into the glass but I made sure to push as much through as possible.

Super quick yet super tasty

No comments:

Post a Comment


© Num Num Cupcakes. Powered by